Saturday, March 5, 2011

"An Egret In Flight"

Until I finish another painting, I thought you might like to see one of my very first paintings that sold. I hope you enjoy it. As you can see I love doing birds in flight. I think they show more character and interest.  I love to watch ther birds in our yard. They are quite fun to watch.  Yesterday I happened to see two birds in our flat feeder throwing seeds at each other.  It was rather comical to watch. I guess even birds like to play at times.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely painting! I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dellartist. I think we have a mutual society of admiration. I think your work is awesom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice artwork...It`s really true that art is a God gifted & everyone can`t do it.
    Business Logo Design

    ReplyDelete